Top 1% Invisalign Provider Worldwide
Dr. Amir of Glendale Orthodontics is a specialist in Invisalign® treatment in Glendale, CA, which is an option for patients who want a more discreet alternative to braces. Invisalign is an invisible aligner that fits into the mouth comfortably, so it doesn’t irritate your mouth and tissues like other braces options.
Enjoy Easy & Comfortable Treatment With Invisalign
Invisalign treatment provides numerous benefits to make straightening your teeth as easy as smiling.
- True discretion - Invisalign provides the ultimate discretion for straightening teeth – even more than clear braces, which still require a visible metal wire. With Invisalign, no one needs to know you are undergoing treatment unless you choose to tell them.
- Improved comfort - Invisalign doesn't use brackets, which means the inside of your mouth won't get sore or raw from chafing brackets. Invisalign's smooth plastic aligners provide a comfortable experience throughout your treatment.
- No diet restrictions - With metal or clear braces, you must avoid certain foods that can damage or break the brackets. With Invisalign, however, you simply remove your aligner while you eat. That means you can sink your teeth into whatever you like. From crunchy apples to sticky gum – the sky's the limit!
- Easy oral hygiene - Braces require extra care to remove food particles that get caught in the brackets, and getting the floss under that wire can be tough. Once again, Invisalign's aligners come to the rescue. Remove your aligner to brush and floss as usual, and then pop it back into your mouth when you're done.
- No impact on your hobbies - With braces, many musicians find they need to undergo an adjustment period during which they essentially relearn how to play their brass or wind instrument. Athletes also need to take extra steps to protect their teeth and appliances by wearing pricey, custom-made mouthguards for braces. Invisalign's removable aligners let you skip the inconvenience and keep enjoying your hobbies as usual.
How Does Invisalign Work?
When you or your loved one begin the Invisalign treatment you will receive several sets of custom fit aligners. Each set of clear aligners are worn for only two weeks. After two weeks you can switch your aligners with the next set and continue to straighten your teeth. Over time you will notice changes in the alignment of your teeth, and in just a few months you will have a straighter, healthier smile!
Ideal Treatment for All Ages With Invisalign® First & Invisalign Teen®
With Invisalign First in Glendale, CA, and the Burbank and Tujunga, CA, areas, we can give your child an alternative to traditional metal braces for early orthodontic treatment, Invisalign First aligners can be used in conjunction with other early interventions like orthopedic expanders to give optimal early treatment results. Invisalign Teen in Glendale, CA, and the Burbank and Tujunga, CA, areas can help your teenager achieve their best smile with no interruption to their daily activities and without anyone noticing. Additionally, Invisalign with mandibular advancement can fix overbites in tweens and teens by using precision wings that gently position the lower jaw forward while your teen grows naturally, resulting in a beautiful smile they’ll be happy to show off!
Schedule Your Appointment for Invisalign in Glendale, CA & the Burbank & Pasadena, CA, Areas
To experience our award-winning orthodontic care, schedule your Complimentary New Patient Consultation today by calling (818) 242-1173 to reach our office. You may also use our convenient online form. Your appointment includes the following:
- Discuss Your Goals
- Digital X-Rays
- Complete Exam
- Discover Your Options
- Get Started
During your appointment, we will take the time to answer all your questions about our advanced treatments and technology, our flexible payment options, and anything else you may want to know about us!