At Bergh Orthodontics, our mission is to offer high-quality orthodontic care to our valued patients. Even though we’re all adjusting to a new normal way of doing business, our orthodontist in Glendale, CA is looking forward to seeing you back in our office starting on May 12!
We can also offer you the same level of personalized care you’re accustomed to through an online consultation in the comfort of your home if that is your preference.
Your Safety & Health Are Covered
Because your happy, healthy smile is our top priority, we’ve been working on ways to help you achieve your best smile with an enhanced focus on your safety and health. When we see you in our office again, we want you to know that we’ve taken multiple steps to ensure your well-being and comfort.
At your next visit to our orthodontic office, you will notice the following changes:
- Reduced reception room seating to provide social distancing
- Pre-screening temperature & questionnaire for patients & team members prior to entering the office
- Glass partitions at the front desk
- Hand sanitizer throughout the office
- HEPA filters to provide additional air circulation & clean the air
- Extraoral Dental Suction System Droplets & Aerosols Terminator for higher-risk procedures (debands & removing attachments)
- Masks for patients & team members
- Continued attention & dedication to cleaning surfaces in both the clinic & common areas of the office
- Private treatment room for certain procedures
Our Orthodontist in Glendale, CA & Burbank, CA & Team Are Here for You!
We believe these steps will ensure the health of our valued patients and staff, so we can continue creating beautiful smiles that can last a lifetime! Please contact us at 818-659-5381 with any questions or click here to schedule an in-office appointment. You may also click here to schedule an online consultation.
The information provided in this article is not meant to be medical advice and is for educational purposes only. If you would like to learn more about other topics related to orthodontics, feel free to contact Bergh Orthodontics by clicking here or by calling 818-659-5381.