Traditional Braces - Tried & True
While there are highly advanced orthodontic treatments that give you faster treatment, nearly invisible treatment, and maintenance-free treatment, there is a reason that traditional metal and clear braces are still around. Their process for aligning your smile and your bite is still incredibly effective. When discreet treatment isn’t a necessity, traditional metal braces are still a highly reliable and sometimes preferable treatment option for straightening teeth. If you're interested in discreet treatment, clear braces offer the effectiveness you need and the discretion you desire.
Invisalign treatment provides numerous benefits to make straightening your teeth as easy as smiling.
- True discretion - Invisalign provides the ultimate discretion for straightening teeth – even more than clear braces, which still require a visible metal wire. With Invisalign, no one needs to know you are undergoing treatment unless you choose to tell them.
- Improved comfort - Invisalign doesn't use brackets, which means the inside of your mouth won't get sore or raw from chafing brackets. Invisalign's smooth plastic aligners provide a comfortable experience throughout your treatment.
- No diet restrictions - With metal or clear braces, you must avoid certain foods that can damage or break the brackets. With Invisalign, however, you simply remove your aligner while you eat. That means you can sink your teeth into whatever you like. From crunchy apples to sticky gum – the sky's the limit!
- Easy oral hygiene - Braces require extra care to remove food particles that get caught in the brackets, and getting the floss under that wire can be tough. Once again, Invisalign's aligners come to the rescue. Remove your aligner to brush and floss as usual, and then pop it back into your mouth when you're done.
- No impact on your hobbies - With braces, many musicians find they need to undergo an adjustment period during which they essentially relearn how to play their brass or wind instrument. Athletes also need to take extra steps to protect their teeth and appliances by wearing pricey, custom-made mouthguards for braces. Invisalign's removable aligners let you skip the inconvenience and keep enjoying your hobbies as usual.
About Pasadena California: overview
Pasadena, California, is a city in Los Angeles County, California, United States, located 10 miles (16 kilometers) northeast of Downtown Los Angeles. Pasadena is a beautiful city, with a mild climate and a variety of things to do. There is something for everyone in Pasadena. Whether you're looking for a place to live, a place to work, or a place to visit, Pasadena is the place for you.
Pasadena was incorporated on June 19, 1886, becoming only the second city to be incorporated in what is now Los Angeles County, after Los Angeles (April 4, 1850).
The estimated population of Pasadena was 142,647 in 2019, making it the 183rd-largest city in the United States. Pasadena is the 9th-largest city in Los Angeles County.
What Pasadena is Known for
Pasadena is known for its lively culture, beautiful architecture, and extensive history. The city is home to many scientific and cultural institutions, including the California Institute of Technology (Caltech), the Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL), Pasadena Playhouse, the Norton Simon Museum of Art, the Pasadena Symphony Orchestra, and the Tournament of Roses. Pasadena is also home to the annual Rose Bowl football game and the Tournament of Roses Parade.
Diversity and Inclusion in Pasadena
Pasadena is a diverse city, with a large Hispanic population. The city is also home to a large number of Asian Americans, as well as a significant number of African Americans and white Americans.
Pasadena is a beautiful city located in Southern California that offers great year-round weather. The city has an average temperature of 70.5 degrees Fahrenheit and experiences little to no precipitation throughout the year. Pasadena is an ideal location for those who enjoy sunny days and mild temperatures. The city experiences more than 300 sunny days per year, making it the perfect place to enjoy the outdoors. Pasadena is also a great place to visit for its many cultural attractions and events.