Traditional Braces - Tried & True
While there are highly advanced orthodontic treatments that give you faster treatment, nearly invisible treatment, and maintenance-free treatment, there is a reason that traditional metal and clear braces are still around. Their process for aligning your smile and your bite is still incredibly effective. When discreet treatment isn’t a necessity, traditional metal braces are still a highly reliable and sometimes preferable treatment option for straightening teeth. If you're interested in discreet treatment, clear braces offer the effectiveness you need and the discretion you desire.
Invisalign La Cresenta
Invisalign treatment provides numerous benefits to make straightening your teeth as easy as smiling.
- True discretion - Invisalign provides the ultimate discretion for straightening teeth – even more than clear braces, which still require a visible metal wire. With Invisalign, no one needs to know you are undergoing treatment unless you choose to tell them.
- Improved comfort - Invisalign doesn't use brackets, which means the inside of your mouth won't get sore or raw from chafing brackets. Invisalign's smooth plastic aligners provide a comfortable experience throughout your treatment.
- No diet restrictions - With metal or clear braces, you must avoid certain foods that can damage or break the brackets. With Invisalign, however, you simply remove your aligner while you eat. That means you can sink your teeth into whatever you like. From crunchy apples to sticky gum – the sky's the limit!
- Easy oral hygiene - Braces require extra care to remove food particles that get caught in the brackets, and getting the floss under that wire can be tough. Once again, Invisalign's aligners come to the rescue. Remove your aligner to brush and floss as usual, and then pop it back into your mouth when you're done.
- No impact on your hobbies - With braces, many musicians find they need to undergo an adjustment period during which they essentially relearn how to play their brass or wind instrument. Athletes also need to take extra steps to protect their teeth and appliances by wearing pricey, custom-made mouthguards for braces. Invisalign's removable aligners let you skip the inconvenience and keep enjoying your hobbies as usual.
La Crescenta: A wonderful place to live, work, and play
La Crescenta is a beautiful neighborhood in the Los Angeles area that offers residents a suburban feel while being close to the city. The community is home to many young families and professionals who enjoy the quiet atmosphere and close-knit community. La Crescenta is also known for its excellent public schools, which makes it a great place to raise children. If you're looking for a place to call home in the Los Angeles area, La Crescenta is definitely worth considering.
La Crescenta's unrivaled weather is the inspiration for the city's tagline, "The Balcony of Southern California." La Crescenta has a beautiful view of the Pacific Ocean thanks to a deep gap in the hills to the south, and a dazzling source of sea breezes that provide pleasant afternoon reprieve from the summer heat; a comfort not seen in many interior communities.
Winter and summer activities are plentiful around the mountains to the north, with the internationally renowned Southland Sports Area situated at the foothills.
A Walk Down Memory Lane: La Crescenta History
The year 1798 marks the beginning of Crescenta Valley history, when Don Jose Maria Verdugo founded the 36,000-acre Rancho San Rafael. Developers did not find the rancho's bountiful territory until the years between 1870 and 1920, when they started laying the groundwork for the villages that would eventually become the Crescenta Valley.
La Crescenta Geography
The Crescenta Valley stretches from Sunland and Tujunga in the city of Los Angeles to La Caada Flintridge in the county of Los Angeles. It includes parts of the cities of Glendale and La Crescenta and Montrose.
La Crescenta Quick Facts
County: Los Angeles County
Metro Area: Los Angeles-Long Beach-Anaheim Metro Area
City: La Crescenta-Montrose
Zip Codes: 91020
Time zone: Pacific Standard Time (PST)
Elevation: 104 ft above sea level